A FREE interactive workshop designed to encourage businesses to think about business growth and developing their employees because:
People are your greatest asset
Employing and developing the right people is crucial for sustainable growth
Failing to plan is planning to fail
Reasons to attend:
– key note address from Pat Carrington MBE: Investing in the Future – developing a skilled workforce
– hear from local companies Ellgia and Cambridge Commodities – growth success, workforce planning and how they develop their people
– take time to consider how your business could grow or diversify
– consider the skills required to attract and employ the right people
– take part in a fun, interactive and though-provoking workshop
– learn of the funding and business support available from Signpost 2 Grow and Cambridgeshire ACRE
– network with other local businesses over a buffet lunch
When: Tuesday 24 April, 9.30am-1.00pm
Where: Lady Chapel, Ely Cathedral
FREE to attend, places are to be booked in advance
This event is organised by the Chamber’s Learning and Skills Sector and sponsored by City College Peterborough.
To book your free place simply reply to this email and include delegate names, or call 01733 370809.
Afterwards network with 100 exhibitors at the Celebration of Business Exhibition, join a drinks reception and hear from guest speakers.
interested in exhibiting? Visit www.elycathedralbusinessgroup.org for further information.
Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce
Tel: 01733 370809
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.