LEADER funding is limited and will be prioritised to applications that contribute the most to the Local Action Group’s strategy.
We are currently oversubscribed, but we are open for new applications as there is a possibility that not all current projects will complete or be funded. New projects applying to us will need to meet the national priorities:
* Creates new, or higher-skilled, or higher paid jobs.
* Demonstrates a clear future plan to grow your business or increase its productivity.
* Provides benefits to the wider economy in the rural area.
In addition the Cambridgeshire Fens Local Action Group is interested in projects that:
* Include elements of technical advances, innovation and uniqueness.
* Contribute to environmental improvements.
* Provide new facilities for the Fens area supported by a long term business plan to sustain these.
* Produce high quality food for value added markets.
All projects will be appraised on their individual merits measured on the above priorities; grants will be awarded accordingly.
For further information please contact Kieran Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alison Earl at email@example.com